Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ink!

Rado actually uses a Parker Ink pen. I took it from her hands and on a white sheet of paper wrote 14 '{' I think. After which I wrote 3 's' and signed once! That felt relieving.

Can you imagine how that must have felt!
Ink! Oh Good lord Ink!!

Then! I did this after getting home.
If you will look closely, there are ads! from the late 1800s and the early 1900s. Now I'm tempted to blow some dollars and buy one of these old ads. But I later decided against it. This however I will save!

When I have the money, I will buy! But however will I check to confirm its authenticity ? I know not.

But Parker!!! Yaay!  Ink is costly here. So is anything that can be refillable. Lamy is at $17 bucks! Temptation again! Lamy Ink is $8.

No ! I will go home and buy some Bril (₹14, I have stock however)! And then use my ₹300 Parker and my ₹50 Hero (x3 I think last I checked). I will then sing song.  (LOL!)
On an another interesting note, Bril sells the Brilslate, an Android tab.

NAM, remember my interesting commentary about ink pens :P



Aside : Did I tell you about the funny Facebook fan pages for the characters from GOT ? Khaleesi!
P.S.. : Andrea Pirlo scored today.