I think Kickstarter is brilliant. It allows so many ideas to see the light of the internet exposure and funding.
So Kickstarter! here's cheers to you! if Facebook is really keen on investing in Kickstarter, they should before someone else invests in it.
I think it would be really smart for Yahoo to invest in Kickstarter! But thats for Marissa Mayer to decide.
Now, all of you should listen to a playlist titled, 'Music for the Invisible'.
I've always been fascinated by talk shows and podcasts like Radiolab.
So this new thing called 99% invisible is delightful in my eyes! (or ears!)
So Kickstarter! here's cheers to you! if Facebook is really keen on investing in Kickstarter, they should before someone else invests in it.
I think it would be really smart for Yahoo to invest in Kickstarter! But thats for Marissa Mayer to decide.
Now, all of you should listen to a playlist titled, 'Music for the Invisible'.
I've always been fascinated by talk shows and podcasts like Radiolab.
So this new thing called 99% invisible is delightful in my eyes! (or ears!)