I watched Drive last night. I think Gosling is someone I should watch out for. After Adrien Broody in the Pianist, he seems a good actor.
Yet to watch the bulk of Gosling's good movies though. But he has been on the radar for a while now.
Ryan Gosling is like the male Zooey Deschanel!
And of course there is Joseph Gordon-Levitt
I want to watch a movie today. But for fear of ruining my week I may abstain. Of course, I'll force myself to watch the Newsroom!
Yet to watch the bulk of Gosling's good movies though. But he has been on the radar for a while now.
Ryan Gosling is like the male Zooey Deschanel!
And of course there is Joseph Gordon-Levitt
I want to watch a movie today. But for fear of ruining my week I may abstain. Of course, I'll force myself to watch the Newsroom!