http://www.quora.com/Whats-it-like-to-be-a-stalker
By this logic, I'm a stalker!
Hmmm. Someone pointed that out to me recently. I can't remember who. Was it Maja Sameric ?
Weird I'm becoming.
Tomorrow is Monday. Garfield hates Mondays!
Online stalking is pretty common out here. I mean I spend tons of time doing it subconsciously. And with Facebook alone, the amount of information on it is scary.
I spend a lot of time on other people's facebook photos. Primarily, I like to see nice fancy pics and cars. Sometimes there's more to it.
From the Quora answer, maybe it is insecurity manifesting itself. Scary.
By this logic, I'm a stalker!
Hmmm. Someone pointed that out to me recently. I can't remember who. Was it Maja Sameric ?
Weird I'm becoming.
Tomorrow is Monday. Garfield hates Mondays!
Online stalking is pretty common out here. I mean I spend tons of time doing it subconsciously. And with Facebook alone, the amount of information on it is scary.
I spend a lot of time on other people's facebook photos. Primarily, I like to see nice fancy pics and cars. Sometimes there's more to it.
From the Quora answer, maybe it is insecurity manifesting itself. Scary.