Listen to these, she's good.!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVHPlG-3Mpk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggyhlc5NXlM&feature=related
I don't think Chloe Lowery will be out there next week. I must admit, I'm quite excited about the concert. Maybe this is 15 years of expectation. Imagine, thinking about this concert 15 years ago. A live concert experience with Yanni! Who would've dreamt!!
How excited am I ? Well this is probably the most excited I've been about something since the Social Network. (Aaron Sorkin's latest offering - the Newsroom is excellent ! Atleast the first episode was. The second was a bit of a let down. Third's tomorrow. Emily Mortimer is nice. so is Jeff Daniels)
Before the Social Network, I was this excited before Inception and before that Kawasaki. Before that, it was Goa I think.
Hmmm. You pondering what I'm pondering. I see a pattern here! But, this tops (marginally) the excitement levels on each of those occasions! As you can imagine, I'm hyper all the time. Now when I tell you that I'm excited as well! ! Ha!
Bucket Lists are good reasons to 'live'!
.jpg)