Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yoyo!

I was talking to Bullet about how things are all costlier at home these days. I realized then that its possible that people may find my 'gifts' too cheap or too stupid or childish or not important or god knows what else.

Think about yoyos made of cheap plastic when reading this. Well, all of them weren't that bad, maybe not cheap plastic. But I don't see anyone (these days) staying happy being gifted something like that. I mean they can buy themselves a lot of fancy things otherwise. But I liked the yoyos! I kept the Pink! :P
Besides how many of you goobaes would've gone to a store and bought yourself nice yoyos!


Now coming back to the topic of gifting people something. Well I've come to believe that I'll have the hardest time getting things for people these days. Simply because times have changed and as silly as this appears (more importantly), I don't know what the blokes will like! not to mention the fact that I'm not only perennially sneezing, I'm also perennially broke!

For all you know, put one bottle of Red Label and everyone will be overjoyed ! :D
But I'd choose to gift people Yoyos over encouraging your drinking habits. So I guess you folks may have to stay unhappy for a couple more years until I can afford buying alcohol! for all you goons.


So forget me if you want, if you don't, don't be angry or wishful for anything else. Because you're not getting it. You'll get what I can afford. ! (I should mention that my budget for spending on 'friends' is a lot less than most other people too!)

Hmmm. Blah, You guys will probably not even remember me in 5 years! So blah!