PA gets done with this class. Excellent again. This time on Numerical Differentiation. He looks around to see who has his Handbook of Mathematical functions (PA- "If I have to choose one out of all the books in my library, this would be the one I'd want to keep with me"). He then frantically looks around to see who has his slide rule. In this, he goes from one end of the class to another to collect his belongings.
He then places the two prized items on his table. Thanks the folks for paying attention.
Gets into his standard pose with a tiny smile on his face. As if commending himself and his skill on conducting yet another brilliant class.
Looks around. Folks Thank him as they walk out. He acknowledges with a slight nod.
He looks at me. I thank him mouthing a Thank you from the end of the class. He acknowledges.
He waits for everyone to get out of the class. Picks up his possessions.
This is all I get to see as I walk out. I pace myself two tiles a step.
Talking to myself, "Man, that must feel so good."
He is so good.
Thus, yet another day goes by when you strive to want to become like someone else.
Wednesday 12:55. LCB 225. He presents. Lets see if I can go. If time and tide permit, I will!
He then places the two prized items on his table. Thanks the folks for paying attention.
Gets into his standard pose with a tiny smile on his face. As if commending himself and his skill on conducting yet another brilliant class.
Looks around. Folks Thank him as they walk out. He acknowledges with a slight nod.
He looks at me. I thank him mouthing a Thank you from the end of the class. He acknowledges.
He waits for everyone to get out of the class. Picks up his possessions.
This is all I get to see as I walk out. I pace myself two tiles a step.
Talking to myself, "Man, that must feel so good."
He is so good.
Thus, yet another day goes by when you strive to want to become like someone else.
Wednesday 12:55. LCB 225. He presents. Lets see if I can go. If time and tide permit, I will!
.jpg)