Quality of Student = Quality of report/communication by student.
This probably applies to all fields of Engg., Management, etc.
I feel so bad about my reports. They aren't any good in comparison to the work other people do. I mean it just needs sometime to organize my thoughts and put them in a manner most comprehensible.
I may get the grades but I really need to figure this out.
I can see the glaring silly mistakes in the Math Assignment and the lack of substantial evaluation in the ML assignment.
Looks like even as a student, I have a long long long way to go!
This probably applies to all fields of Engg., Management, etc.
I feel so bad about my reports. They aren't any good in comparison to the work other people do. I mean it just needs sometime to organize my thoughts and put them in a manner most comprehensible.
I may get the grades but I really need to figure this out.
I can see the glaring silly mistakes in the Math Assignment and the lack of substantial evaluation in the ML assignment.
Looks like even as a student, I have a long long long way to go!