Royksopp Radio on Pandora brings me to Hayling - FC Kahuna.
I spoke to MB today. She will need sometime to settle down. I will hope that she kicks ass in the days to come. I felt happy talking to her.
How people get things working and things done before deadlines I have no idea. #ML
I've also started using Spotify. I think I'm a bigger fan of Pandora than Spotify. Sharing music on Spotify is appealing to me. I guess its a mood based thing though.
I spoke to MB today. She will need sometime to settle down. I will hope that she kicks ass in the days to come. I felt happy talking to her.
How people get things working and things done before deadlines I have no idea. #ML
I've also started using Spotify. I think I'm a bigger fan of Pandora than Spotify. Sharing music on Spotify is appealing to me. I guess its a mood based thing though.