Saturday, November 10, 2012

Playlist - Dubstep!

The first Daft Punk song I listened to was "One More Time" with the video from Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem back in the my MTV days . Since then, lets just say that I have great respect for them. Think about it. A whole anime in place of the regular music videos! Yeah, I don't care what you think. I still think they are effing awesome. Their music may just be noise for a lot of people. But I really think this has been one song that I enjoy listening (video watching) since I was a kid. On that note,

1) Daft Punk's "Harder Better Faster Stronger" : I like this version. I think its a mix of two of their songs. I think the other is called "Around the World".

2) Nero's "Innocence" : I was looking for something else before finding this one. I really liked the vid. You can imagine why I was sitting and watching what happens next! Insert Smiley Here. The vid is actually from something called Cyber City Oedo 808. Something on the list of things to watch.

3) Nero's rendition of Deadmau5 "Ghosts N Stuff". I first heard this on the Art of Flight. I really like this one.

4) Then of course is Ellie Goulding's "Lights". I love the Brit accent. Maybe that is the only reason I like this or maybe it is because a pretty lady is involved!

5) There is "Robot Rock". The only reason that I got hooked onto this was because I was interested in finding out if he is actually playing those notes on the guitar! It seems he is! Insert Smiley Here.

And now, I'm listening to the entire playlist off youtube. Yes. I'm in one of my moods.


I wished Amar on Wednesday night. It felt nice. He seemed to sound the same. He was happy for me and I was happy too!
lets hope that things fall in place.
fingers crossed.


Bullet Birthday. She is not invisible!


I had an awesome talk with Lucas today. Its nice to listen to him talk Adaptive Filters. I learnt something new. I hope he does well on his PhD journey and achieves everything he wants to! He is a good student. I wish him well!


I am writing Python code like C. I'm sure someone will say something like that!