Trying to get people to play Ultimate is really hard. The weather is awesome. The evenings are warm and the landscape is pretty with the Autumn colours and the fun! But the folks are in general busy! (Classes et al)
Ultimate these days is where I find solace. Its pretty similar to american football but you play it with a frisbee. It is great fun on cold evenings and cloudy days!
Windy days are not fun. Simply because it is exceedingly hard to control your frisbee!
We do miss the Prad. He is easily the most awesome Ultimate player here. But we have to make do without him.
I have to get more competitive! Competitive in terms of sport. In terms of academics. In terms of life itself.
Competitiveness is good.
Ultimate these days is where I find solace. Its pretty similar to american football but you play it with a frisbee. It is great fun on cold evenings and cloudy days!
Windy days are not fun. Simply because it is exceedingly hard to control your frisbee!
We do miss the Prad. He is easily the most awesome Ultimate player here. But we have to make do without him.
I have to get more competitive! Competitive in terms of sport. In terms of academics. In terms of life itself.
Competitiveness is good.