Saturday, March 30, 2013

Aerial Thermal Imaging.

I've a small story to share.

Remember Pavan. The junior from MSRIT usually playing around with flash on the websites and all that. He now works for NetApp. So he was down to visit NASA's museum on a specially funded trip recently. He works on a lot of small cool things.

So he meets Eric. Eric is a friend of Varun. Varun's mentioned about this guy who does thermal imaging using quadrorotors. Yes you read it right!

I got to meet Eric yesterday evening via Pavan at the Desert Edge. Ideal place for such an occasion.

There is so much to learn. So many people to meet and there is so much to do in this lifetime. But you should talk/help/chat with people from all walks of life. Its easy to say hey I'm busy and I can't help you at this time. But its something else to do stuff like this! Pavan's actually taking time off his usual day job to help Eric on his projects! How these fellows do it I have no bloody idea!

Eric's job : http://www.aerialthermalimaging.com

There is more to Eric's story. But thats for another day! its a small beautiful world!