Brutally Frank

Sunday, March 10, 2013

#What-If ?

Hubble and Pluto

Twitter and Ranting

Radiation and Swimming

Steak and the Andromeda strain

Lightning
Posted by S. at 12:18 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Who?

S.
My knowledge of Indian mythology is limited to 'I'm Kumbakarna, I sleep'. I have a limited vocabulary and I often find myself saying that I'm linguistically challenged. I love watching Don Draper, Sam Seaborn, Will McAvoy and Tyrion Lannister. My favourite keys are Ctrl,Tab,Shift. Did I mention that I'm a Nokia loyalist ? A good "buddy" once had this quote on his status message. I've stuck to it since. It said "Victory lies in preparation". I don't know who said it first. But I do think it is powerful. Once a failure, always a failure. Did I mention that I like the Minions and Avatar and Korra ?
View my complete profile

The Past

  • December (1)
  • April (1)
  • January (3)
  • September (1)
  • July (1)
  • June (1)
  • April (1)
  • January (2)
  • December (3)
  • November (3)
  • October (5)
  • September (7)
  • August (7)
  • July (6)
  • June (3)
  • April (10)
  • March (3)
  • February (8)
  • January (1)
  • December (4)
  • November (11)
  • October (5)
  • September (12)
  • August (16)
  • July (24)
  • June (13)
  • May (4)
  • March (1)
  • November (1)
  • October (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.