There is no substitute to a good run.
And there is really no bigger a bitch in life than insomnia. I've been having trouble sleeping. Its been a while now. I have random thoughts. Thoughts often that aren't very nice or pleasing. I try hard to forget about it come morning. I grab a few hours of 'rest' sometimes. The last week has been interesting. If I slog my ass off. I seem to be at peace with my demons. I don't sleep too much better then. But I just pass out and open my eyes just in time to run to college.
I ran last evening. I wasn't in any condition to run. But a run is a run ! I'll run again on Saturday morning. I have to become stronger. I'm currently weak. Very weak.
On happier news, my pandora station for Royksopp is effing awesome!
And there is really no bigger a bitch in life than insomnia. I've been having trouble sleeping. Its been a while now. I have random thoughts. Thoughts often that aren't very nice or pleasing. I try hard to forget about it come morning. I grab a few hours of 'rest' sometimes. The last week has been interesting. If I slog my ass off. I seem to be at peace with my demons. I don't sleep too much better then. But I just pass out and open my eyes just in time to run to college.
I ran last evening. I wasn't in any condition to run. But a run is a run ! I'll run again on Saturday morning. I have to become stronger. I'm currently weak. Very weak.
On happier news, my pandora station for Royksopp is effing awesome!