So here I sit wondering what it is that I must do to have things in order. I mean things are meant to mess up. I am allowed to fail terribly.
And I have been doing so fairly consistently!
For once some consistency in something !
A couple of things to do and a couple of things I'd like to see myself doing. --
One should practice the art of writing. One should stay fit and you should run.
I ran yesterday. I run for around 3 kilometers. It felt great! I felt stronger and liberated. I did get terribly tired immediately after.
But thats okay. My stamina will improve over time.
And I have been doing so fairly consistently!
For once some consistency in something !
A couple of things to do and a couple of things I'd like to see myself doing. --
One should practice the art of writing. One should stay fit and you should run.
I ran yesterday. I run for around 3 kilometers. It felt great! I felt stronger and liberated. I did get terribly tired immediately after.
But thats okay. My stamina will improve over time.