I've been listening to a lot of Massive Attack. Please do listen if time and tide permit.
So now, I ask myself why did I clean this page up ? Because I would look immature and insecure to the prying eyes of 25 year old wannabes who think they are talented?
But I have Audrey with me! And Aang and Itachi!
I wonder what Audrey would do in a situation like this. Well she'd just be Holly Golightly and live.! And not give a rats ass about calling her cat Cat.
Maybe I should be the himbo that I am and Live! Atleast I can safely say that I'll die a grateful death and that I'll entertain a few people along the long ride.
Leighton Meester is a good actress. Don't judge me. Ohh Hell. Go screw yourself and do what you want!
I R fond of Audrey. Very fond. Of late, also Keira Knightly. And Julie Delpy and Anne Hathaway and many many many more.
So now, I ask myself why did I clean this page up ? Because I would look immature and insecure to the prying eyes of 25 year old wannabes who think they are talented?
But I have Audrey with me! And Aang and Itachi!
I wonder what Audrey would do in a situation like this. Well she'd just be Holly Golightly and live.! And not give a rats ass about calling her cat Cat.
Maybe I should be the himbo that I am and Live! Atleast I can safely say that I'll die a grateful death and that I'll entertain a few people along the long ride.
Leighton Meester is a good actress. Don't judge me. Ohh Hell. Go screw yourself and do what you want!
I R fond of Audrey. Very fond. Of late, also Keira Knightly. And Julie Delpy and Anne Hathaway and many many many more.