Sometimes, you should just forget things.
Forgetting things that are not important is hard. Think about it. I remember people's numbers and birthdays so well. Its annoying. The rear of my brain reminds me to wish someone on their birthday (I usually imagine my brain to be one tiny drum, the front concentrating on the present and the rear serving to distract me all the time , ergo, you can imagine how skewed this front-rear brain drum must be ). Well, sometimes I forget too! Yes, this too can be annoying at times.
This weird selective memory of mine is inconvenient. There should be some consistency here. No ?
Forgetting things that are not important is hard. Think about it. I remember people's numbers and birthdays so well. Its annoying. The rear of my brain reminds me to wish someone on their birthday (I usually imagine my brain to be one tiny drum, the front concentrating on the present and the rear serving to distract me all the time , ergo, you can imagine how skewed this front-rear brain drum must be ). Well, sometimes I forget too! Yes, this too can be annoying at times.
This weird selective memory of mine is inconvenient. There should be some consistency here. No ?