Monday, June 11, 2012

So we play cricket here. Tennis ball. Hard ones.

I can bowl the 'medium pace'. Now when you are doing a job well, you should never behave like a total pompous jackass. I did that today, behaving like the pompous jackass bit. I wasn't even bowling well. I should tighten the leash around me. (its wasn't and not was'nt : ushuu)

Someone was just doing his job. I was behaving like myself.

Its not fair.
I hate myself.


While people like to play for fun. I just can't. I can't just say that I want to relax and unwind when playing. I need to fight. Win or lose, the fight must go on. Maybe this is my ninja way. I just can't help it. Sorry world for being cruel and unwise. When will I ever learn ?


I want to play Lego all my life. Tempest anyone ?